Thursday, July 21, 2011

More images of the upcoming Wonder Grass outlet

Here are some more images of the upcoming office-showroom at Bangalore.


















I shall upload some more images as we go along. If anyone wants to drop in and take a look at, here is our address,

Wonder Grass initiative
plot no. 553/46,
1st Cross, 22nd main
Sector - 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore

Landmark: Close to Agara Junction on Outer Ring Road, in case you have any difficulty finding please reach me on 92430 93363

Hope to catch you there,

3 comments:

Radhraj said...

Congrats on opening the Bangalore office / showroom. Looking forward to come see the place soon

Radhika

Nicolas said...

Congrats guys you've got a really nice business.
I'll be traveling India in two months to make video reports on entrepreneurs and I'd really like to meet you guys. Could we get in touch ?

Nicolas said...

My email is nicolas@gustproject.Com